Katie: Smile for the camera Doug. Dylan, get your hand out of my picture.
Doug: I would rather be playing with Super Smash Bros. with Aaron than be sitting here.
Katie: Doug, look over at the camera. Over there.
Doug: I can see the craziness in your eyes.
Katie: Excellent Doug! This will be a good one.
Doug: Yawn! You bore me. I will make this picture look like I’m eating you. Yum!
Doug: Why are you still here? I want to be sleeping right now.
Doug: Maybe if I stand here really still, she will go away. I am a puppy statue. I am a puppy statue.
Doug: Ugh, that didn’t work. Go home, crazy girl.Katie: Come on, Doug! Just one good picture.
Doug: Fine. I will look at the camera and act like all kinds of puppy adorableness, but I won’t like it.
Happy Birthday from Doug and Katie!
(Mostly from Katie.)
(Mostly from Katie.)
No comments:
Post a Comment